Thursday, October 18, 2007

If I were to sing Karaoke, I'd sing...

Margaritaville. Sounds about right. I'd have to be rather drunk in order to get up the courage, and if I were drunk, this song would probably sounds like a great idea... lol. Take the quiz posted at SSD, and see what you'd sing!

Your Karaoke Theme Song is "Margaritaville"
You are a true party animal, but your style is mild and chill.Kicking back with a few friends and a few drinks is all you need to be happy.
You certainly don't feel pressured to be a part of any party scene. In fact, you avoid trendier spots.You've been known to kick loose anywhere and everywhere. All you need is a cooler.
You might also sing: "Gin and Juice," "Love Shack," and "Red Red Wine"
Stay away from people who sing: "Wind Beneath My Wings"

No comments: